Help... My apps launch button is gone....

FreyGrimrod

Reaction score
try a short press on the white circle with L (what I refered to as a clock) long press does what you described for me short press gives me the option of creating new groups or showing all apps or downloaded apps

icon with the arrow pointing down is for downloaded apps

I wonder if you accidentally deleted your All group? is that possible?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
You are looking for the "app drawer". I'm not on a X so these suggestions are just guesses. I believe there is an icon on the bottom row of the screen that looms like a box with an upward facing triangle. Tap that and what happens?
Try swiping your thumb from the bottom of the screen towards the top (you don't have to go all the way up) and see if a bottom row of icons pop up (again guessing).
Tap the menu button hard key and see if you have any options to change the homescreen settings, maybe under display.
Call Verizon at *611 and ask them where the app drawer button went to. You pay them a ton of money for customer service and I'm sure they will be able to help you out. Good luck!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
S

ScoobyBlue

Reaction score
try a short press on the white circle with L (what I refered to as a clock) long press does what you described for me short press gives me the option of creating new groups or showing all apps or downloaded apps

YOU ARE GREAT!!!! This is it!!!!!! Thank you a billion times over!

OP
S

ScoobyBlue

Reaction score
You guys ROCK! I'm thrilled to have my list back! Made my day. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

rcjames

Reaction score
This is really stupid for motorola to do this error. It's very important to have a list of app that we can access to to run it. I'm loading a video and its so stupid that there isn't a app thingy.

rcjames

Reaction score