Help! My Android wont sound when texted, or called.

apartyintheforest

Reaction score
I've had my phone for about a year now. It's been completely fine until last week. Last week it was freezing a lot, so I decided to delete some apps, and clear the cache on some settings or whatever. Then all my pictures, and music was gone! I freaked out, waited a week, and they all came back. As soon as they did, my notification tone was set as a silly ringtone, and would only stop ringing if I went to type a message back to the person. This got extremely annoying so I turned off my phone hoping it'd go back to normal. Vibrate's on, sound's all the way up, and both my ring tone and notification setting are both set to something. If you try to call me, it says I'm unavailable. When I get a text, it's completely silent. I ran a virus program, came out clean. I cleared my dialer settings. I've tried to download new notification sound apps, it says there isn't enough room. I even cleared my setting's storage. I can't think of anything else to do. I've tried turning it on and off a couple times, as when I usually have a problem, that's the cure. I'm seriously at my wits ends. Could somebody PLEASE help me?!