Help me...please....

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was just reading and saw the link above to the 2.3 sbf which I thought was not out yet. I went over there and downloaded the sbf (full Version) and flashed it to my phone with RsdLight4.7.n As was reading while the process went on, I saw that I was supposed to use 4.8 or higher. It worked though and phone is fine.

I wanted to flash back from root so I could try to use z4Root. I did use it and made sure all my apps were backed up with Titanium, then I used Droid 2 Bootstrapper to make a backup copy.

I made sure I could use Root Explorer, and write a script in the emulator. Then I used Z4 to un-root, just to see if it works as advertised. (It would not when I had been rooted the nuts and bolt way from ADB).

It says I am un-rooted and I can not use Titanium, or AdFree nor get su in the emulator, or mount rw in Root Explorer.

I guess it works.

Nice, so z4 unroots properly????

chrstdvd

Reaction score
OneTenderRebel
Nice, so z4 unroots properly????

Yes as far as I can tell. Right after going back to Un Root you can still mount RW in Root explorer, as if you still have root, but as soon as you turn your phone off, you come back, and you can not. Only glitch I can find. The Super User Icon is gone from the app drawer right away, and it is different looking that the one when you use ABD, but when your are rooted you can do as you please. Also Titanium will not work until you download their version of Busybox.