[HELP] Liberty GB .1v install FAIL!!

rsquared

Reaction score
Installed the Liberty .1v nightly and now my phone wont boot the rom. I came from Liberty 2.0.1. Everything was installing right then i went and got a drink and a sandwich and when i came back i have this screen on my phone.. the err code numbers are A5,69,35,00,3D if you cant read them.. The phone works too.. The cracked screen has been like that for months now i just haven't gotten it replaced... Any ideas?

IMG_4615.JPG

Reaction score
Installed the Liberty .1v nightly and now my phone wont boot the rom. I came from Liberty 2.0.1. Everything was installing right then i went and got a drink and a sandwich and when i came back i have this screen on my phone.. the err code numbers are A5,69,35,00,3D if you cant read them.. The phone works too.. The cracked screen has been like that for months now i just haven't gotten it replaced... Any ideas?

That's probably because you were supposed to install the rooted stock GB leak first...

Your best bet at this point is probably to SBF back to 2.3.20, install the rooted stock GB leak, and reinstall Liberty GB.

OP
rsquared

rsquared

Reaction score
alright thanks guys im trying that now.. ill let you know what happens

cydetrakd

Reaction score
alright thanks guys im trying that now.. ill let you know what happens

Np prob anytime that's what we are here for i've been assisted every time i've been stumped on something for over a year now here. recently i went through sbf hell and that guide helped me since i was skipping a step. Hope all goes well for you and happy easter.

txter

Reaction score
gotta ask...what did you do to your screen?

OP
rsquared

rsquared

Reaction score
gotta ask...what did you do to your screen?

i was getting clothes out of the the washer and sat it on the dryer and my mom called and it vibrated off the edge of the dryer screen first to the concrete lol.. its wasnt that bad when it happened it has gotten worse over time

Droid 51

Reaction score
I'm running liberty nightlies, will the updates install automatically or will I have to flash them myself also if I'm just updating a current rom do I have to wipe catch and data or can I just install

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
rsquared

rsquared

Reaction score
Can you still use the touchscreen?

yeah it works perfectly fine.. recently the the notification bar comes down thinking that its being pulled but thats because alot of the glass is missing on the top middle of the screen.. all i gotta do is turn the screen off and back on and its fine

MindArchr

Reaction score

bink1r

Reaction score
I wanted to get that wallpaper... LOL.... I gues I really don't want that one.