HELP droid pro screen issue

lspatriots

Reaction score
I have had a droid pro for a month now and the screen is always acting up with noisy pixels. I have had this happen atleast 50 times even with the gb update I am very mad at this and might trade this phone in. I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else and if they had found a way to fix it thanks.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I have had a droid pro for a month now and the screen is always acting up with noisy pixels. I have had this happen atleast 50 times even with the gb update I am very mad at this and might trade this phone in. I was wondering if this was happening to anyone else and if they had found a way to fix it thanks.
I've had that happen to me a couple of times. I'm not sure what causes it, but I find that clearing cache or restarting my launcher always clears it up. I use LauncherPro.

OP
L

lspatriots

Reaction score
i lock and unlock the screen and it goes away, but when I am really using my phone it can happen like 3 times in an hour its really irritating

mich2000

Reaction score
I have that problem too, it started when I upgraded to 3.8.7 downgrading seems to fix the problem for me.

OP
L

lspatriots

Reaction score
I would downgrade but I don't want to lose gb

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

IAm

Reaction score
I also have this prob. I lock then unlock screen and it stops for a day or two. Weird though.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

DroidBoyJesse

Reaction score
same isse, different phone

I also have this prob. I lock then unlock screen and it stops for a day or two. Weird though.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

My phone did the exact same thing and so I got a new DROID Pro through Verizon... but guess what? The new phone does it too! It has to be the new software or something.

Locking and unlocking the screen is a temporary solution but it is is still frustrating. I hope they correct it in the new update.