1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello :)

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by blunted, Mar 2, 2010.

1. blunted

blunted New Member

im new to the android world and loving it so far.

name - Steve
    location - toronto, Canada
    age - 26

i dont have the greatest amount of experience with android but definitely picking up on things as best i can. Also, im coming from an iphone *the crowd boo's!

just saying hi. You guys are definitely have the best forums i have seen so far. Well done.

On a side note, not to advertise but if anyone here plays counter strike, left for dead or team fortress 2 id love to see you guys online :)

torontodarkly.ca
  2. StupidGenius

StupidGenius New Member

Hey, Welcome to the forum. We've got a bunch of Milestoners on here.
  3. blunted

blunted New Member

thanks for the welcome. This place is great!

Im glad to see alot of milestoners on here. Mine is the canadian one and i have noticed that alot of people have had questions about it. If there are any id love to help out to the best of my ability :)

i had the european one first but i really missed my 3G!