hello

octdroidomus

Reaction score
Hello fellow droid users.

My name is anthony, i'm 32yrs old and i recently got a droid x. i'm a brand new android user. i went from not owning a cell phone for 3 years to getting this phone. it's pretty awesome. feels more like a pocket size android tab than a phone. unboxing was pure sex. :icon_ banana: this phone dose everything! LOVE IT. people say it's too big but i have big hand anyway. feels just right for me.

i've known about android os for some time but never really looked at it much. it has a linux heritage i know but thats about it... i'm a fan of open-source and linux. i wonder how difficult android game programing is. where would i even start??

nice site. looking forward to getting to know android and the great community around here.

anthony

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome Anthony - we are glad to have you here with us :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums!!

Congrats on the X!! Jump in and enjoy, ask questions if you have them and contribute when ya can...

In addition to the X sub-forums here, we also have a sister site dedicated to just the X at www.droidxforums.com

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: the android phones are amazing devices and i hope you can enjoy it like most people do in the community. Enjoy the stay and feel free to post your questions

OP
O

octdroidomus

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome:) I really like getting to know this little-big phone. i really enjoy using android and the market. so many great apps. web browsing is fast and thats with the stock browser. been playing pocket pocket legends lately. fun little rpg.

OP
O

octdroidomus

Reaction score
how come my doesn't have a android advanced setting icon? you know the little green android icon? where is it? do I need to root my phone to get it?

thanks
anthony