1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello World!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by DroiDon, Jun 12, 2010.

1. DroiDon

DroiDon New Member

How goes it? I just got my droid about 6 months ago. I just recently rooted and am very glad I did! The droid believe it or not is my very first Smartphone, and I might as well go all in.

I'm into Drumming, I've been playing almost 20 years. Been in a few local bands that did well, but nothing major to speak of, but I've had fun none the less! I'm also into Roller coasters, planning a little trip to a few parks to celebrate my 30th coming up here in a few weeks. I've also recently got into biking, more casually but I'm sure as I get more time I'll ramp up my interests. Right now my 3 kids take up most of my time and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Glad to be a part of these forums, and look forward to chatting with you guys!dancedroid
  2. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Droidon....

Enjoy your stay and it's great to have you here.

See you in the forums
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! Glad to have you in the community. You will be able to share information and learn about your Droid.

Mike