1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello to everyone from a new member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by greenstrat67, Apr 4, 2011.

1. greenstrat67

greenstrat67 New Member

Hello everyone. I've have visited the forums here quite a bit lately since I finally got my first Android (qualified for an upgrade) Atrix 4G and have found DroidForums to be a friendly, knowledgeable community and thought it was time to join. Thanks to all who have helped me without knowing it, in getting some questions answered. There certainly are quite a few Droid forums out there but it seems the most useful information comes from the same places, DroidForums being one of the main ones. I suppose I consider myself an intermediate newbie at this point. Prior to this I had a Samsung Epix with WinMo 6.1 that I got on Craigslist. The sylus was really becoming pretty annoying but I found after awhile for certain things I just don't seem to be as adept as most with a software keyboard so I got the just|mobile AluPen with a soft rubber nib on the end which has worked out well. I guess that's about it for now. Thanks everyone.:)
  2. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Welcome and enjoy!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. amb1981

amb1981 New Member

new also

I am also new to this site.. just got my incredible.. really had no clue there was so much I could do with.... guess i need me a Droid for dummies book...lol
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have u. Lots of info here but u can also check our sister forum Android.net

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA
  5. mamawm

mamawm New Member

6. Droid-Xer

Droid-Xer Super Moderator Premium Member

Welcome! Yup check out the ATRIX specific forum for more in depth help.