1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello, there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by EduardoP, Aug 27, 2011.

1. EduardoP

EduardoP New Member

Hello, everybody! My name is Eduardo and not even 48 hours ago I ended a not-too-long and somewhat conflictive relationship with RIM and switched to the Droid 3. Essentially , I got tired of waiting for Verizon to finally release a new touch Blackberry, I had been using the Storm since November 2009. So far I am VERY happy with the Droid! I am already having some issues, though, which I will post separately.

Looking forward to reading all your posts!!

For all the New Yorkers, stay safe!, this is what I will try to do myself!

Eduardo
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forums!! dancedroid

And stay safe, we are supposed to get hit hard tonight.. 6-10 inches of rain ... woot!
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. u made a good switch :