Hello, great to be here!

long john

Reaction score
Hello, All...

My name is Steve. I have been "lurking" here for a couple months, having gotten my Droid back in early February. Have learned a lot, and know I still have a LOT more to learn as well.

I am married, have three kids, and live in NJ. I am an administrative analyst with a national telecommunications company, and a musician...(guess which one makes more money :))

My prior phone was an ENV2. OK, but not the best. My favorite phone prior to getting my Droid was my MOTO RAZR V3M. Best phone I ever had...till now. Love my Droid, and don't know how I got though life before I had it.

Currently running Cyanogen Mod 5.0.5.7, overclocked to 1 GHz, rooted 2.1. Looking to update the baseband today, and continue to learn from you guys about what this phone can do. Also looking forward to seeing the rumored Droid II.

Thank you all for your help, and the warm welcome I have received being here. If I can be any help to you, please let me know, although my knowledge base is very small compared to some of you.

All the best,
long john (Steve)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, Long John. Glad you were able to make use of our resources and got your Droid a great ROM. Nice to have you here.:)