1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello from the wiles of Arkansas!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by dobromo, Jan 14, 2011.

1. dobromo

dobromo New Member

Thanks for the great welcome already. This is a neat forum. This looks to be a great forum.

I have have my Droid X for maybe three weeks when my "cupcake" wore out. I have been a Verizon customer for quite some time and really wanted an iPhone, but wasn't willing to change companies for it. I have been through quite an array of smartphones. I had one of the older Windows formats phones, and did Blackberry for awhile.
    Meanwhile, Droid was gaining momentum, and I could hardly wait to get one. Economics forced me to hold off for the longest. Finally I got one of the early HTC Droids, the Eris. It wasn't bad for a while, but couldn't hold up to the updates.

In short, I have my Droid x now, and I'd put it up against iPhone any day. I love it. I came here to shop for accessories, but I'll stay because its a great site.

I build guitars in my spare time (whatever that is), and have a blog. I do an incredible amount of writing on my phone. It's great. That's it for now I guess.

Perry aka dobromo
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Welcome aboard!! Hope you stay a long time and are lucky enough to enjoy this place and the people as much as I have. There is wealth of information here and questions are answered in a prompt, friendly manner.

I have spent a lot of time up in Arkansas. Used to go up there on motorcycle (BMW RS1100 and Ducati Monster) trips two or three times a year. Ya'll have the best twisty roads in the part of the country.

Anyway, welcome.:)
  3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome n have fun

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global
  4. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

welcome to the forum. gotta love the razorbacks

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global
  5. Johnly

Johnly Guest

Muey grande welcome from the top of the hills......
  6. Canadroid

Canadroid New Member

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the Dx!

Do you build electrics, acoustics, cigar box guitars? Good stuff right there. :pint: