1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello from Kansas City

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by spikejnz, Nov 9, 2009.

1. spikejnz

spikejnz New Member

Hello all! I'm a proud owner of a Droid...picked it up on the 6th! One of my coworkers left for lunch early on that day, came back with one in hand. Some other coworkers and myself went to the Verizon store on lunch, and one came back with the phone. I managed to convince the wife to let me get one, and picked mine up later that night. I'm VERY pleased with this purchase! Having just come from a Moto Q9M (running WinMo 6.1 from a Q9C), I can say that the upgrade is like going from a ratty old Chevy Caviler to a Mercedes E class.

:motdroidhoriz:
  2. SEGA

SEGA New Member

lol Nice.... Told my wife I already ordered it to see her reaction, she took it well...

Welcome to the Forum