Hello Everyone!

co2cal

Reaction score
I just upgraded (understatement) from an HTC touchpro - one of the first ones - and had no idea what I was doing. I had to change because I moved and I don't get Sprint service where I live - or for that matter - where anyone lives!
I went into Verizon looking for a different solution and walked out with the Driod and an Eris for my wife.
And, this is the very first forum I've ever participated in (I can imagine the jokes from the younger crowd!) - yes, I'm one of the people in the 40-49 range of the poll - I try to stay up with technology but it moves fast.
Anyway, my driod is awesome - I'm hard on all my gadgets; downloading all kinds of software to manage the million things going on with work, kids and the rest of the story - while not having a clue as to what I'm doing. My driod has taken the abuse with only one glitch - I downloaded an app that messed up my email - I couldn't open emails. Unfortunately, and fortunately, I simply restored my factory settings and went on with life. It's so much easier than anything windows based.
I'm very addicted to my driod - I haven't been as productive since I got it because I'm always doing something with it - looking for more apps, games, etc.
As a final thought to my rambling - this forum/website is great - I'm spending more time surfing through everyone's comments which takes more of my time away from work - if I lose my job I blame all of you :).
Enough said - thanks for the forum.
Co2cal