Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by rvasquez1989, Jan 11, 2010.

1. rvasquez1989

rvasquez1989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My addiction has begun!! First off i want to say thanks to all the mods and admins for this awesome site. There is really a ton of information that is available to all us new members and lots of experienced users that know what they are talking about. I actually came from a Storm 1 and I was always waiting for that new OS leak. I am running 2.1 on my droid with root and i had a quick question. I downloaded FTP server from the marketplace; and also NetDrive. But apparently NetDrive isn't compatible with 64 bit version of Win7. Is there another program similar to NetDrive that i could possibly use? This would really be a easy way to get all of my stuff on to my laptop. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Ramon

2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    hi there and welcome to the forum :D i have no idea about your question but at least this post will bump ya back to the top :D

3. Roshan Gupta

Roshan Gupta New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Everyone!
    I am new to this forum, perhaps I wish I can get assist from the members of this forum.

4. rvasquez1989

rvasquez1989 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks for the bump lol. :icon_ banana: and my question has been answered already! lots of help around this forum!

5. Corinacakes

Corinacakes DF Super Moderator Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +3
    great! this is a great forum!

@ Roshan welcome to the forum. you should probably make your own introduction thread and put your question in there;)