Hello everyone

rvasquez1989

Reaction score
My addiction has begun!! First off i want to say thanks to all the mods and admins for this awesome site. There is really a ton of information that is available to all us new members and lots of experienced users that know what they are talking about. I actually came from a Storm 1 and I was always waiting for that new OS leak. I am running 2.1 on my droid with root and i had a quick question. I downloaded FTP server from the marketplace; and also NetDrive. But apparently NetDrive isn't compatible with 64 bit version of Win7. Is there another program similar to NetDrive that i could possibly use? This would really be a easy way to get all of my stuff on to my laptop. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramon

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hi there and welcome to the forum :D i have no idea about your question but at least this post will bump ya back to the top :D

Roshan Gupta

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I am new to this forum, perhaps I wish I can get assist from the members of this forum.

OP
R

rvasquez1989

Reaction score
hi there and welcome to the forum :D i have no idea about your question but at least this post will bump ya back to the top :D

thanks for the bump lol. :icon_ banana: and my question has been answered already! lots of help around this forum!

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
great! this is a great forum!

@ Roshan welcome to the forum. you should probably make your own introduction thread and put your question in there;)