Hello Droid novice Droid owner here

rawalker

Reaction score
Hello everyone I own a Droid and sometimes it can be very frustrating-the answering the phone and the way it will take a couple of presses before it will actually push the virtual button, if you know what I mean. Dont get me wrong I love it the games and apps are great and once in awhile I end up messing it up but have been able to recover all the time. Everyone ahve a nice day and a good weekend..

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I own a Droid and sometimes it can be very frustrating-the answering the phone and the way it will take a couple of presses before it will actually push the virtual button, if you know what I mean. Dont get me wrong I love it the games and apps are great and once in awhile I end up messing it up but have been able to recover all the time. Everyone ahve a nice day and a good weekend..

:welcome: to the Droid Forum, and no I don't know what you mean. When you answer the phone you do it with a swipe, not by pressing a button.

Now on the Droid 2 there is some buttons that need to be pushed but that's if you already have your screen up.