1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello all! New intro!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by ninety2slow, Jun 25, 2010.

1. ninety2slow

ninety2slow New Member

Hey guys and gals. My name is Parker, and like most I have a Motorola Droid. I've owned it for almost a year, and I love it! I have lurked this site a few times before, but finally decided to join.

The Droid is capable of so much more than I actually use it for, thus the need to join and continue researching!

With that being said, I will accept any links and help that you guys can provide. I'm especially interested in the "overclocking" topic I have read about. But I'm not knowledgeable with "rooting". So much stuff to learn. Anyway, here I am, and there you are. Glad to be around!

PS -- I'm also into mountain biking, modifying cars, some video gaming, and food. Well, girls too, but I don't understand them. haha
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome; to the Droid Forums. It appears you'll be spending some time in our hacking section doing research. Take a look at the stickies in that section and read all info.

If you can't find something let us know and we will try to point you in the right direction.