HDMI mirror mode

redbaron1324

Reaction score
Whenever I use my bionic or zoom to view android market rented movies on a TV the audio will get garbled and cut out every 6to ten minutes. Pausing the movie for 10 to 15 seconds before resuming will bring it back to another 6 to ten mins. The movies are downloaded and not streamed. How do I fix this?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
I have the same issue. Its seems its due to the hdmi cable itself. I just hook up speakers thru the headset jack and it works fine.

OP
R

redbaron1324

Reaction score
It definitely isn't the cable. I've used two different cables and the condition is the exact same. It must have something to do with the DRM or DLNA.

timmy10shoes

Reaction score
I didn't mean just your cable, i meant all cables. It seems they can't handle video & audio. I may be wrong, but thats my experience. I tried multiple cables also.

OP
R

redbaron1324

Reaction score
I suppose that's possible.... But the mini/micro hdmi cables have the same number of conductors as the full hdmi cable used on my PS3. That transmits audio fine. Not to mention my cables do work with audio for 6mins at a time. It's almost exactly 6 minutes into the video before it cuts out, on both the xoom and the bionic.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
Sounds like some kind of buffer problem with the TV... especially if it's doing the same thing with two separate devices... I use my bionic and Droid three to mirror on HDMI all the time and never heard of this before