HDMI Detection & Screen Orientation post update issues

Williamtr

Reaction score
Just upgraded to 6.16.211. The system seems much quicker, however, randomly, I get HDMI connection detections, without being connected, and dock connections without the dock. The screen will spontaneously switch between portrait and landscape format, and randomly prompt to select the docking preset. I having reset the phone when this occurs, but the issue recurs without warning. Any ideas what could be causing this. Perhaps an app known for conflicting with hardware function...?

MasterGadgets

Reaction score
Just upgraded to 6.16.211. The system seems much quicker, however, randomly, I get HDMI connection detections, without being connected, and dock connections without the dock. The screen will spontaneously switch between portrait and landscape format, and randomly prompt to select the docking preset. I having reset the phone when this occurs, but the issue recurs without warning. Any ideas what could be causing this. Perhaps an app known for conflicting with hardware function...?
I would recommend a Factory Reset. There are many problems that happen after the ICS update that are cured with the reset.