Having some problems...

victoriac

Reaction score
I have only had the Droid for about 3 weeks. It was great in the beginning but I have added some things that are constantly making my home screen crash, like Twitter Widget, Pandahome themes. Are not all apps in the market compatible with the Droid? I am now having problems receiving calls. It rings twice and the screen freezes so I can't answer it. I was so happy with this phone until now. It makes me mad that I wasted money on apps that crash. I am tired of seeing the foreclose screen. This really sucks because I have a theme I like and everything set up to my liking but this constant crashing and not being able to take calls can't be. Why do they let apps be sold that don't work or aren't compatible with the phone?:cus:

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree it sucks. Sometimes it's an update that they don't have right and you have to suffer until they fix the bugs. I loved pandahome too. Hopefully they get it fixed for you.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have only had the Droid for about 3 weeks. It was great in the beginning but I have added some things that are constantly making my home screen crash, like Twitter Widget, Pandahome themes. Are not all apps in the market compatible with the Droid? I am now having problems receiving calls. It rings twice and the screen freezes so I can't answer it. I was so happy with this phone until now. It makes me mad that I wasted money on apps that crash. I am tired of seeing the foreclose screen. This really sucks because I have a theme I like and everything set up to my liking but this constant crashing and not being able to take calls can't be. Why do they let apps be sold that don't work or aren't compatible with the phone?:cus:

First, are you certain it's a paid app? Have you narrowed it down to the app causing the problems?

What you should do is to a hard factory reset and run it a day or so without any apps (well, put screebl in there we all know that's safe). If your phone works properly then start adding your paid apps on one by one and see if any of them are causing you issues. More then likely it will not be a paid app, it's probably a fee app you installed some where. Start adding these on an as needed basis. See if you can't find the rogue app this way.

Good Luck