Has anyone heard anything about the gingerbread release THIS WEEK?

IAm

Reaction score
While I am aware (hookbill) of the thread that u referred me to that was dated and started May 23, I am asking if anyone has received any info about the release this week. As I stated in an earlier thread that was locked a Verizon rep told me that it will be released this week. Has anyone heard anything recently about the release?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Soap

Reaction score
Verizon is trying hard to be an asshole while MOTO is already a big one.

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
Haha they're probably waiting till after the 7th that way they can charge us data for the download.

Last edited:

warped1987

Reaction score
I've been wondering the same myself and came to ask the same question, lol. Been waiting forever!

joeyx2

Reaction score
If u have a contract with them already they CAN NOT change it till u renew it. (Grandfathered in) also did u know if your on minutes, u get charged for calling your Voicemail. WTF

OP
I

IAm

Reaction score
I know bud...guess what else the rep told me? Fingers crossed, that even when u upgrade your device they will honor and renew your contract with the same terms and conditions as your original. I don't know how accurate that is. I specifically asked if she could verify that. After talking to her super she confirmed what she told me. You know the saying about the salt right?

chefyocum

Reaction score
Last rep I talked to said the release should be out this week also but who knows. Im kinda giving up on them.