hardware keyboard issues

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
Hey guys, the other day i started noticing that sometimes when i type on my droid's hardware keyboard, i find myself typing multiple letters, usually "i" and "o" and this is getting very annoying. I am pretty sure it isnt user error as i cant make my self type two consecutive letters that fast and if you hold the button down, optional characters show up. Does anyone else have this problem? and should i see if verizon can replace it for me? my other idea is to let it get worse so i have an excuse to buy the X lol but deep in my head i know its a waste of money :/

gazpachoking

Reaction score
Having this problem as well. 'i' and 'o' are definitely the worst for me too. I'm using Froyo Kangerade right now, can't remember if the problem started after a rom switch though. What rom are you using?

OP
A

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
im running stock 2.1, the phone is a refurb replacement though

gazpachoking

Reaction score
Hmm, not the rom then. I bought mine new (a bit after launch) So we don't have that in common either. Maybe something just goes wrong with the hardware after a while.

Taegost

Reaction score
I have one of the Droids with the crappy flat keyboard, so I just use Swype... The only thing I use the hardware keyboard for is Nandroid :)