Handcent....WTF !!!!!!

OP
M

michaeljbird

Reaction score
I have no idea ??? I was texting and receiving text just fine. I had numerous conversations going.....Out of the blue, I open handcent and EVERYTHING was gone ???? I cant believe it !

Icculus760

Reaction score
:mad: Obviously that sucks. I've been using Handcent since Nov and never had any problems.

I know it's too late, but if texts are that important to you, I suggest checking out "SMS Backup" (free) that archives your texts using your Gmail account.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
that's not a handcent problem. That's happened to me a couple times... even before I was using handcennt

fuzzym

Reaction score
It isn't a Handcent thing...it has happened to many people and it is a bug in the Android system.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
It isn't a Handcent thing...it has happened to many people and it is a bug in the Android system.

+1. This is a known problem with Android. Lots of people, myself included, use 3rd party apps to backup SMS and MMS for instances just like this. Sorry dude, it sucks, I know.

pilot25

Reaction score
Lost mine a while ago but I'm not sure it's Handcent like everyone else says.

The only problem I have with handcent is my MMS messages never transmit.

SlyHusky

Reaction score
Can always do a Nandroid backup and Advance Restore if all else fails.

Just did that today, after I switched ROMs yet again.

Sorry man I also feel lonely when I have nothing show up in my messages when I open Handcent. However you will get that app filled up very shortly
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: