Handcent question

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Droid. When I open Handcent, my most recent message is always displayed at the top. I could not find a setting so it must be the default. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Mike

arabstar1982

Reaction score
I don't get it why mine does it, even the stock messaging app is doing it. I have uninstalled handcent and reinstalled and still does it. I put everything I could find back to default by resetting things, and still no luck. Very frustrating to have to go searching through the messages to find the most recent. It keeps the last text I sent on top.... really set up in a stupid way and I wish I could figure out why and how it got like this....

arabstar1982

Reaction score
Thanks for that link. I did find a similar thread on moto's support forums and did as they suggested and downloaded SMS TimeFix - so far seems to be working properly.... sad that a third party app needs to be downloaded in order to fix something that the manufacturer missed..... At least they are attempting to fix it... hopefully it won't take them months.... For now, Thank you SMS TimeFix!!!

earnric

Reaction score
Handcent popup ...

Another question about handcent.

I have the quick-response popup turned on -- so it pops up even when the phone is locked. I like the app, but when I get a couple-3 text msgs while the phone is locked, the app only lets me 'quick reply' to one ... (I used chomp too -- it lets you reply to each without having to unlock/start the main app).

Anyone know how to get handcent 'setup' so you can answer multiple txts via the popup?

Thx,

:greendroid:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm lucky to get 5 text messages a week let alone multiple at a time. Therefore, I'm really unable to assist. Sorry!