1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Handcent custom vibrate feature not working anymore

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by sa1, Jan 5, 2011.

1. sa1

sa1 New Member

Hi. New droid 2g owner here, loving it as well as android (Had the 1st gen enV for the past 4 years!).

So I downloaded Handcent and really like it, I haven't had any problems up until today when I modified my custom vibrate pattern. Now it will only recognize the first value in the string. I have double checked that I am correctly typing in the values to no avail. I've only had my droid for 5 days and have performed 2 factory resets due to problems with the assigned gmail account and hence I only have a few apps... I don't think another one could be interfering. Not to mention it worked before I modified it the second time! I searched around and found a few threads of other users experiencing the same problem but no one had posted a solution. If anyone has it, please let me know!
  2. sa1

sa1 New Member

Anyone have any ideas? This is my favorite feature of the app- it's gonna drive me nuts if I can't get it to work. If it simply has issues with Droids I'd like to know
Search tags for this page
custom vibrate on motorola droid
custom vibration patterns
good vibrate pattern handscent
handcent custom vibrate pattern not workinf

handcent custom vibrate patterns

handcent default vibration pattern

handcent vibrate not working

handcent vibrate pattern

handcent vibrate pattern won't change
my android 2g wont vibrate
samsung galaxy s3 custom vibration not working