1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HanDbase or similar for droid?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by TommyMac501, Jan 14, 2010.

1. TommyMac501

TommyMac501 New Member

I like to write my own little Db's for things, and I wonder if there is a HanDbase or similar out there. One of my favorite apps I built was a simple people tracker I used all the time,

We all have people we want to remember, but don't want them in our contact base, The bartender at a bar, a great waiter or waitress, that chick at the video store. Knowing someone's name goes a long way. I had an app that I would put down the name of the place, the person, their job, their name, an brief description of them.

I would walk into a restaurant with business associates, and I would do a quick "rebriefing" from my Palm, then wave to "Charles", or compliment "Mary" on her outfit, and order a drink from "Sarah"..

Just like Cheers; I want to know everybody's name... LOL
Search tags for this page
android handbase review
handbase android forum

handbase android review

handbase android similar
handbase android vs memento
handbase for android vs
handbase galaxy s3 android
handbase review

handbase vs memento

handbase vs memento handbase vs memento