1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us
  1. iamubiquitous

iamubiquitous New Member

Hi, of course, I'm new. I have an iPhone and I just got an incredible, so I'm looking to flash it to a new phone provider,(Mine.), if possible. Thanks for the forums access, hope to be a contributer as I learn.
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

If mine=at&t then ....Different cell tower network types. Won't ever happen. The Inc you have is set up for Verizon's network.

But welcome to the forums, enjoy!
  3. iamubiquitous

iamubiquitous New Member

to clarify...

:blackdroid:Upon re-reading, I realize I wasn't very clear. I didn't mean different network type, (gsm), I meant other cdma provider such as metropcs boost mobile & so on. Your response seemed pretty final. "Won't ever happen" lol that looked very much like a gauntlet, ya never know....:motdroidvert: p.s. thanks for the info:

1. Stock 2.1 to 2.2 Froyo Step By Step installation - post13
    2. If you apply a rom or theme - backup first!
      If you don't know how to backup...Stop until you do.
      hint: I name my backups like this: sg6.0_20100428 or ss4.2_20100626 to easily find them later. rom and date.
    3. SBF to root and unroot
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2010