1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

h264frame.dmp over 1 gig?

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by MattJGallardo, Jul 21, 2012.

1. MattJGallardo

MattJGallardo New Member

Trying to free up space on the primary partition of my internal memory and I came across this file named "h264frame.dmp" with a file size of 1.35 gigs.
    A Google search reveals nothing about it, does anyone have any experience similar to this?
    Do I need this file? Is it simply a dump file as the extension would imply?

Basically do I need it or can I trash it.
    Moving it to the sd card for now seems to have had no adverse reaction at all.
  2. davidb4775

davidb4775 New Member

Did an Astro search of my ICS phone using the term 264 and found 2 files, but they were not named as your file. Might suggest noting its location, connect your phone to a computer and moving the file off your phone and see if things still work correctly. I am guessing this file has something to do with video so I would focus my post-removal tests there first.
Search tags for this page
android h264 dmp
android h264frame.dmp
can i delete h264frame.dmp from my droid phone?
dmp file android
dump file
gigs used by dump file on android
h264frame

h264frame dmp android

h264frame.dmp

h264frame.dump
what is dmp file android
what is h264frame.dmp
what is h264frame.dmp?