1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

GSM Unlock

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by jcrompton, Nov 11, 2010.

1. jcrompton

jcrompton New Member

Is there any further info on being able to unlock for use on ATT or other US SIM's ?
  2. hoppyjr

hoppyjr New Member

I was able to obtain the phone's unlock code from Verizon Tech Support, however; it will not recognize the AT&T SIM card. I tried changing settings to GSM only, but no joy. When I pull down the notifications bar, I see AT&T at the top, but it will not show any signal strength, nor do I get any data or phone service. I am in a strong AT&T area and my iPad works great on AT&T, so it's apparently a situation of the phone having a setting somewhere we cannot access it.......
  3. M4psycho

M4psycho New Member

I hope you get that resolved say...tomorrow? haha. I'm really curious because I would like to get this phone and use it on a different carrier!
  4. shockdroid

shockdroid New Member

anyone have an idea on how we can get this to work on another network? I want to take mine to att also.

How did you get the unlock code? Anything special I need to say?
  5. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

This is starting to remind me of my BB Storm days. The only way to get that SIM unlocked was to call VZW and they would unlock it only if you were traveling to Europe. A year after getting my Storm I dumped it for a real phone (Android) so I don't know if there were any other way to do it that came out. But, try VZW first is my recommendation.
Search tags for this page

droid pro sim unlock

droid pro unlock code forum
how to use gsm on droid pro

unlock droid pro

unlock sim droid pro