GS3 = No Camera, While In Call

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Since when does someone take a picture while on a call?

Galaxy S3

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Well I been in the middle of a call before in a situation. I had to take a picture and send it via text while on the phone all in one... Motorola phone, although after trying Samsung. I'm not sure I'll ever buy another Motorola. Kinda bothers me us Verizon customers can't surf while on the phone as well.
At & t can but I wouldn't go there lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Welcome to 4g RK, a world where you can browse the internet AND talk on the phone...at the same time.

As for the camera...I can see how that would be useful, but it looks like you'll have to do without. It's ok though, cause the phone is so fast it only takes a few seconds to end a call/snap a pic/call back.

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies gentlemen.
I hope Verizon can one day Talk & Surf all at once

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Yeah you completely missed the point of my post...

zZvaNyaZz

Reaction score
Idiots trolling guys....probably has a ****ty iPhone....

Galaxy S3

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Yes I did miss the point sorry. I wasn't aware you can talk & Surf Now....

Galaxy S3

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
Lol @the sarcasm, I just wasn't aware.
When I first got my Bionic you couldn't.
Like with camera, I could use on Moto while in call. Just now realized I couldn't on GS3

GALAXY S3

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Thanks guys, Yes I did miss the point sorry. I wasn't aware you can talk & Surf Now....

Galaxy S3

And with the S3, you can actually talk and surf over 3G since it's one of the few phones on Verizon that supports SVDO. Verizon doesn't advertise it because they can't guarantee that it will work all of the time (so it's not an officially supported feature), but it definitely does it. With all LTE phones, you can talk and surf if you're connected to LTE (talk over CDMA, web over LTE). But SVDO phones (of which there are only three on Verizon right now - Thunderbolt, Rezound, and S3) will let you do that while only connected to 3G as well.

Lol @the sarcasm, I just wasn't aware.
When I first got my Bionic you couldn't.
Like with camera, I could use on Moto while in call. Just now realized I couldn't on GS3

GALAXY S3

The Bionic has always been able to do simultaneous voice and data while connected to 4G. All LTE phones can do this (voice over CDMA, data over LTE). The Bionic can't do this while connected only to 3G like the S3 will though.

Last edited:
OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
@bsweeetness thank you so much for the awesome details I wasn't aware of.. Thanks so much, I wasn't aware of all this.

GALAXY S3