Grand Theft Auto 3 on HTC Thunderbolt.

dzone67

Reaction score
Anybody SUCCESSFULLY having it run on their HTC Thunderbolt? Really wanna purchase it but I am having second thoughts.

Sent from a forgotten phone... I mean HTC Thunderbolt.

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Sweet. All is good with the Thunderbolt. I took the risk and it runs flawlessly.

bustedukulele

Reaction score
Sweet. All is good with the Thunderbolt. I took the risk and it runs flawlessly.

Hey how did you get it working? I am unable to download it from the market

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Hey how did you get it working? I am unable to download it from the market

That's weird. Can you at least see the app itself and download option?

bustedukulele

Reaction score
it doesnt show up in the android market when i search for it. but when i use appbrain it will send me to the gta page in the android market but at the top it says this device is not compatible with no download option.

im running miui... i may try with a sense rom or aosp.

bustedukulele

Reaction score
it doesnt show up in the android market when i search for it. but when i use appbrain it will send me to the gta page in the android market but at the top it says this device is not compatible with no download option.

im running miui... i may try with a sense rom or aosp.

EDIT: A sense ROM worked. Its pretty laggy though

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Running it on my boy's stock dinc2, it's not near as pretty as my razr, but running good.

Ps...
Pc cheats work for it...
I also got game save with all islands open and 1mil cash...

Give me a shout if interested ..

Cheats are tricky, basically download "wifi keyboard" (from market free) get it setup and type away during game play

----posted maxx'ed out----

OP
dzone67

dzone67

Reaction score
Running it on my boy's stock dinc2, it's not near as pretty as my razr, but running good.

Ps...
Pc cheats work for it...
I also got game save with all islands open and 1mil cash...

Give me a shout if interested ..

Cheats are tricky, basically download "wifi keyboard" (from market free) get it setup and type away during game play

Yoo I'm interested. I currently own a Rezound.

Sent from a Rezound!

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
gunsgunsguns - gives all weapons ifiwerearichman - gives 250,000 cash gesundheit - 100 health turtoise - 100 armor morepoliceplease - 2 wanted stars nopoliceplease - removes wanted level giveusatank - tank bangbangbang - blow up all vehicles ilikedressingup - change player model itsallgoingmaaad - all pedestrians start fighting nobodylikesme - all pedestrians attacking the player weaponsforall - all pedestrians armed timeflieswhenyou - accelerate player skincancerforme - normal weather ilikescotland - cloudy weather ilovescotland - rainy weather peasoup - foggy weather madweather - speeds up the time anicesetofwheels - invisible cars chittychittybb - lightweight / flying cars cornerslikemad - improved steering unfitile - ghost town ketyketyinfoblack - last testament

You need to kb trick above..
Some phones may bring up the on screen kb by holding menu during the game, but both our dinc2 & maxx wont.