GPS Tracking

rb10

Reaction score
i am trying to find out if my employer has GPS tracking on my droid. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks

dkfloyd

Reaction score
I have the original droid. Can someone please tell me how to get a copy of my gps location for the last 30 days?

Another words, I need to prove where I was or wasen't in the last 30 days.

Thanks.

tonydelite

Reaction score
Your GPS is only enabled when you are using an app that accesses it.

No history is kept unless you are using an app that stores your location, like My Tracks or something.

Verizon might keep tower records or something, but good luck getting a hold of those.

magnus

Reaction score
Your GPS is only enabled when you are using an app that accesses it.

No history is kept unless you are using an app that stores your location, like My Tracks or something.

Verizon might keep tower records or something, but good luck getting a hold of those.

+1
They won't release that info unless ordered by a court.

dcook12

Reaction score
I have the original droid. Can someone please tell me how to get a copy of my gps location for the last 30 days?

Thanks.

Not even going to ask...but good luck. There should be a way, but the last 30 days? I'll do some searching and if I find anything I'll reply back...

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score

As stated above, not unless you've used an app to track yourself over the past 30 days. Your GPS receiver doesn't just log your position on its own.