GOTO Lock Screen

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was browsing a page over at XDA and came across this unlocker. It looks pretty sweet.
I might try it out but im not sure yet. I guess its pretty new still. After watching the video i think i may purchase it.

What do you think?

GOTO - Home

[video=youtube;V4xnRDirmAw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xnRDirmAw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - GOTO For Android! Replacement Lockscreen All Android Versions[/video]

Last edited:
Reaction score
i used it for about a day...

i really liked it...lets you see time/weather and missed call, email, and text count and switch to vibrate/silent..

things worth mentioning:

sliding the keyboard open unlocked the phone
hitting the camera button wakes the phone then pushing the home button unlocks it
takes 2-3 seconds to unlock and get back to home screen

other than that theres really not much more to it...

i love the camera button wake..i want that implemented to the stock lockscreen..

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Just from the few comments I read on Youtube, seems like some people are having trouble with it.
I am running it on a droid x and I had to factory reset to get back to my home screen now it wasn't totally locked i could access all the buttons on the slide just it wouldn't unlock the phone to the home screen and i couldn't acess the other screens as well just messages dial pad but i'm going to reinstall it to see if i made a mistake my phone is new so i don't have really anything on it
I may try it out, but if I were you, I'd definitely make a nandroid backup before you installed the app. Just in case this problem happened to you, you could easily boot into recovery and then go back to the stock lockscreen. Also, if you're only looking to get widgets on your lockscreen, you could try WidgetLocker. I believe it lets you apply widgets to the stock LS...I may be wrong though, never tried it.