Got my Droid

mcjuice22

Reaction score
I have had it a week now. Second day i got it, 2.1 update came through. Downloaded Handcent, lovin this app. Have mad custom ringtones and things for text messages. Any other apps, I might add. Any other suggestions. btw, this is my second post

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have had it a week now. Second day i got it, 2.1 update came through. Downloaded Handcent, lovin this app. Have mad custom ringtones and things for text messages. Any other apps, I might add. Any other suggestions. btw, this is my second post

Welcome to the forum, mcjuice22! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps :welcome:

OP
M

mcjuice22

Reaction score
thank you Anne...Ill get started. Im a bit scared to root. But so far i have enjoyed the heck out of this phone