Google Wallet

ohcop72

Reaction score
Since this app will not show up on the market with the GN, but did on the OG, can it be loaded from an APK file?

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Look it up on a laptop and install it remotely. Much easier looking up apps on the pc and just clicking buy and then when you pick your phone back up, it is installed.

deputc26

Reaction score
Has this been tested? I was under the impression that GW might not work on VZW's GN. This would be a deal breaker for me so I want to be sure...

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
One of the guys who was buying the Nexus at the same time kept asking the employees if Google Wallet came with the phone, even after one employee said no, it's like he needed conformation from every other employee who walked by.

The guy ringing me up told him that Verizon decided not to go with google wallet because it wasn't as secure as they wanted it to be, and that Verizon would be doing their own thing. Sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

deputc26

Reaction score
One of the guys who was buying the Nexus at the same time kept asking the employees if Google Wallet came with the phone, even after one employee said no, it's like he needed conformation from every other employee who walked by.

The guy ringing me up told him that Verizon decided not to go with google wallet because it wasn't as secure as they wanted it to be, and that Verizon would be doing their own thing. Sounded like he knew what he was talking about.

Yah I understand it doesn't come with the phone but that doesn't mean that it will be impossible to install and use on the vzw GN.

captclueless

Reaction score
So I can just search for it from market.android.com and push it to my phone, and it will work?

captclueless

Reaction score
Well, nevermind. You can't install wallet from market.android.com to the nexus. But the link from droid forums works just fine.