Google voice

JDH

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems speaking with google? Cant seem to get anything right since the recent google update. Haven't really tried the moto voice features yet but that is my next step. google search on the other hand did not get a single request right and i keep getting the cant reach google now and google services has stopped. My signal was all bars 4g lte.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Same issue here. Google Now search is not working.

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
Laptop as well

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just uninstalled the update and it works fine now. The latest update messed it up. They'll eventually fix it, but for now, just uninstall the update.

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
I uninstalled the updates as well and tried one of the request I had the problem with, worked fine. Now google app will show up as needing update, so , how do we know if it 's the same update or a new and improved update?

TDL1068

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Check the release/update date for google now in google play. Once that date changes again they have pushed out a newer version.

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
March 19, 2015

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Version number is currently: 4.3.10.88581490.arm Updated Mar. 19, 2015. Just so we have it here for reference.

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Mine also stopped working until I deleted last update. Then had to reset up the my prompt to call google up.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try re-installing it. I forgot to turn off auto update and when I got back on my home wifi it re-installed and now it seems to work just fine. Maybe the original install for the update was corrupt in some way on my phone.

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
I also reinstalled last night, today I tried the same request ( Dutrows Honda ) not even close. I just got the "google services have stopped working" message again so I will go back and uninstall the update and wait for word from G that they have new update.

TDL1068

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I had issues with Google Search & Now a few months back and a cache & data clear solved it. Since some of us aren't having an issue with the most recent update it may be an issue of corrupt data the app is using. Just thoughts.

OP
JDH

JDH

Reaction score
I will try that and report back, thanks. First I guess I will update again.