1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Voice No Longer Working?

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Padawan, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Padawan

Padawan New Member

It seems my Google Voice service has stopped working. Instead of the usual "The Google Voice subscriber you are trying reach...." message, I hear "Please enter the number you are trying to reach."

I have tried deactivating and reactivating the service, uninstalling and reinstalling the app and no dice. During the setup of the app, I get a message that my carrier is not compatible with auto configuration, or something like that.

Just so my callers can at least leave a voice message, I have unforwarded my calls and am back to using Verizon's voice mail.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks,
    Padawan
  2. mebobio

mebobio New Member

Same here

My wife and I both have Google Voice and at times I try to call her it does the same thing.
Search tags for this page

android google voice no longer works

google voice number is no longer working

google voice port number not working