Google Voice?

Wicked One 612

Reaction score
Hey guys, I picked up a Droid a couple months ago and have been dying to try out this Google Voice feature. I can't seem to get an invite anywhere, though. I don't have much to offer up, well, I have 8 Wave invites, but I'm not sure if those are worth anything. Let me know if you're interested in doing a trade.

Thanks,
-Wicked

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
ebay

You can get them fairly cheap there. I filed for one, but am thinking I'll go ahead and buy one from eBay. If nothing else, I'll sell the extra one if/when I get it!

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would not recommend 'buying' a Google Wave invite.

You can apply for one for free, invites are rolling out a lot faster because of the Nexus One.

OP
W

Wicked One 612

Reaction score
I would not recommend 'buying' a Google Wave invite.

You can apply for one for free, invites are rolling out a lot faster because of the Nexus One.

Thanks,. but I'm actually looking for a Google Voice invite, not a Google Wave invite.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Seriously...

EBay. I bought an invite today after suggesting it to you. I'm up and running. Even set myself up with a number that my friends and family back in Kansas can call without worrying about long distance.

You can buy an invite on eBay for roughly the cost of most of the cheaper paid apps. If you REALLY can't wait, its worth it!