1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

google voice help

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jntdroid, Apr 30, 2010.

1. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

I don't use google voice to make any calls, but I use it to manage my voicemail. The actual app keeps hanging on me. I'll go into it, and it'll just be stuck on "Call Settings: reading settings...". Force stop and restart does no good. The only way I've gotten it to act normal (and it only lasts briefly) is to actually go in through the Market and open it from there - but then it gets stuck again after a few minutes. I've uninstalled/reinstalled to no avail. I've also reset the voicemail settings on the phone, no luck. Any ideas? I'm not having any problems with any of my other apps, so it seems specific to Voice.