1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Search Incomplete Word

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by benjyw44, Jan 18, 2010.

1. benjyw44

benjyw44 New Member

Odd thing here. Sometimes when I'm in my browser and I begin to type multiple words, for instance "Droid Eris Forum", as I'm typing the green word selector will come up with "D" selected and a drop down arrow that will not bring me any other options.

If I continue typing and click "search", it will search for "D" that was highlighted, not Droid Eris Forum that I typed in. If I try a second time, it will usually accept all of the letters.

I know I'm not the only one experiencing this annoyance. Is there a way to delete the highlighted letter and continue typing? Am I doing something wrong in my search?
Search tags for this page
can you search an incomplete word
find incomplete words
google incomplete search
how to search by incomplete word
how to search for incomplete word in google

incomplete word search

possible to search google incomplete word
search an incomplete word
search engine how to search for incomplete words
search incomplete word
search incomplete word *