Google Pixel 8 and Google Pixel 8 Pro

pchain

Reaction score
I'd really love to have the flat screen on the 8 Pro, but I can't justify the cost and low trade in values for my Pixel 7 Pro...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'd really love to have the flat screen on the 8 Pro, but I can't justify the cost and low trade in values for my Pixel 7 Pro...
I totally understand I know there were some people complaining about the trade-ins.. I actually got a really good deal with BestBuy much better than Google store and pulled the trigger on the 8 Pro

pchain

Reaction score
Well... I just ordered the Pixel 8 Pro after thinking I wasn't going to. Traded in my Pixel 7 Pro for about $340 which is not great. Took advantage of $325 off from Google Store sale though. Have to wait a couple weeks for it now. Looking forward to a flat screen FINALLY after many phones with that blasted curved edge.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Well... I just ordered the Pixel 8 Pro after thinking I wasn't going to. Traded in my Pixel 7 Pro for about $340 which is not great. Took advantage of $325 off from Google Store sale though. Have to wait a couple weeks for it now. Looking forward to a flat screen FINALLY after many phones with that blasted curved edge.
Nice congrats on the purchase and hopefully you will enjoy the new phone even more than your old one

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Quick question. Sound (stereo recorded songs) only comes out of one speaker on my new Pixel 8 pro. Why? Thanks!