Google Payments - Questions regarding the System..

JeriKu

Reaction score
Just to keep it simple..

1. Is your credit card stored on Google, so that I do not need to enter it every time after I make my first purchase?

2. Is there an invoice for purchases?

3. Is your credit card charged after the initial 24 hours for each application downloaded.. (Say, 10 charges on my credit card for $1.99 instead of one charge for $19.99)

4. Can I use my US account to pay for programs such as "Beautiful Widget" which is from another region?

Thank you for all of your answers,
J-Ku

Big Cam

Reaction score
Just to keep it simple..

1. Is your credit card stored on Google, so that I do not need to enter it every time after I make my first purchase?
Yes, similar to paypal
2. Is there an invoice for purchases?
Yes in the form of an email
3. Is your credit card charged after the initial 24 hours for each application downloaded.. (Say, 10 charges on my credit card for $1.99 instead of one charge for $19.99)
No, every app is charged indiviually, look forward to a bunch of 1.99 charges if you buy alot
4. Can I use my US account to pay for programs such as "Beautiful Widget" which is from another region?
Yes
Thank you for all of your answers,
J-Ku
See red answers

OP
JeriKu

JeriKu

Reaction score
Thank you for the very fast responses!

.. and one final question ... :biggrin:

Is there anyway I can store my credit card on my Google account via the web (without using the phone) and without making a purchase?