1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google+ not working

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by philnolan3d, Jul 7, 2011.

1. philnolan3d

philnolan3d New Member

Does anyone else have trouble with the Google+ app? I'm using it on a Droid X. When I launch it I'm asked which account I want to use. I pick one, then it says "connecting" for a moment, then says I need an invitation. But I already have an account that works fine in browsers, I've been chatting in it for a couple days.
  2. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

two things...maybe try an uninstall/reinstall of the app, and are you sure you're picking the correct account?
  3. philnolan3d

philnolan3d New Member

I did try to uninstall / reinstall. I'm picking the right one, but I tried picking both just in case, they both give the invitation message. I'm going to try reinstalling again.

Edit: nope uninstalled, rebooted the phone, installed again, same error.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  4. baldybill

baldybill New Member

mine works, except I can't see a way to sign out...anyone know how to do that?
Search tags for this page
google android app not connecting
google app android links not clickable
google app not working in android
google not working droid x2

google not working on android