Google Nexus 5X Price Drops by $30

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus-5x-play-store.png

It looks like Google is trying to add an extra incentive for folks to consider the Nexus 5X. They just dropped its online price by $30. That means the 16GB version is $349 and the 32GB version os $399 (previously $379 & $429 respectively), for the unlocked version of the Nexus 5X.

This seems like the perfect "sweet spot" for this device and probably should have been its retail price from the get go. Regardless, we can't fault Google for wanting to pad their margins with the latest Nexus device. They usually make very little to nothing on their Nexus line anyway (after you figure in development costs and advertising).

Here's the Google Play Store link to the LG-Made Nexus 5X: Nexus 5X - Fingerprint Scanner - LG - Nexus - Android Phones - Google Store

Here's our dedicated Nexus 5X section for further discussion: Nexus 5X (2015)

nguyenlm

Reaction score
That means the 16GB version is $349 and the 32GB version os $399 (previously $379 & $429 respectively)​

How lazy are you guys. Short article and you can't even bother to proof read it.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
too bad I paid less for my moto x pure... I mean... you get the idea.. great deal, but I managed to get a better one.

popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

How lazy are you guys. Short article and you can't even bother to proof read it.
I hope you realize "proofread" is one word..

Anyway, good price for a good phone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2

*How lazy are you guys? It is a short article, and you can't even bother to proofread it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk