Google music beta 3G streaming

skytbest

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm running Liberty GB 0.7 on my D2 and although it says it was fixed in 0.7, streaming music via 3G on the google music beta still causes a force close of the app. Can any one else confirm this, or know if there is a fix for it?

Thanks

boddah

Reaction score
Just set mine up, it's streaming fine over 3G. Don't know anything about a fix for you tho, sorry

OP
S

skytbest

Reaction score
did you update from 0.6 to 0.7? And if you did, did you wipe data and cache or not? I did not wipe anything from 0.6 to 0.7 and I'm thinking that may be the problem

boddah

Reaction score
Nope, I updated from the original D2 gingerbread leak straight to LGB .7

I also wiped data, cache, and dalvik cache before install, and I'm not having any of the problems some people are having

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Hello,

I'm running Liberty GB 0.7 on my D2 and although it says it was fixed in 0.7, streaming music via 3G on the google music beta still causes a force close of the app. Can any one else confirm this, or know if there is a fix for it?

Thanks

Do you have ads blocked? That's a known issue that prevents the streaming and re-enabling ads works typically fixes the issue.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Try enabling ads from the liberty toolbox. Music Doesn't like add blocking. That's the only way I can use it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums