1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Google Latitude on DX

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by sneakumlax, Jul 22, 2010.

1. sneakumlax

sneakumlax New Member

I am having a problem using Google Latitude where I do not update my locations for days at a time. I've looked through the settings for update frequency, but not luck.

After a few days of trying to figure this out, I realized I only updated my location when Google maps is open. So while all my friends update their locations every few minutes automatically, I have to actually open Google Maps to do it.

Do other phones have Google Maps running in the background? Does DX exit Google Maps when you're not using it? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem or know of a work around? Thanks
Search tags for this page

droid x latitude not updating

google latitude not updating location for days