Google Clock 4.2 Adds Plenty Of New Features

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
So Google berates other OEM's for having too many different features from stock Android while every update of stock Android keeps borrowing from those very same OEM skins?

I'll stick to my stock clock as it has more features...right now.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
So you just let it continue to annoy you until it's finished ringing?!?

Indeed, I do, usually when I am playing Ingress. I don't want to hit ignore because he will know I sent him to VM.
I hate when it takes the full screen and stops whatever I was doing. I like having the choice now.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
When my phone rings and I want it to go to voicemail I click the power button once. It stops the ringing, leaves the screen on, and then sends the call straight to voicemail.

Reactions: cr6

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate when it takes the full screen and stops whatever I was doing. I like having the choice now.

And I want the choice of the old full screen pop-up to swipe to answer, ignore or dismiss. Some of us are visually impaired without our glasses, so that whole interruptions thing is a big fail.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Not saying you're wrong, brother. Just saying I like it.
I don't like to SEND people to VM. I'd prefer they think I missed the call rather then saw it and dismissed them.
You can also Swipe the small notification to the right and it won't send them right to VM.
I'm also pretty damn blind. My partial readers make a big difference in seeing my phone.
:D

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Overall, I like this app, HOWEVER... They have built in a screen notification that let's you know 2 hrs prior to an upcoming alarm.
While I believe that's stupid, what's even stupider is that you cannot get rid of the idiotic thing.
Someone needs to add a switch to allow the user to choose to use or not use the feature.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk