Google calendar syncs one-way

rackleff

Reaction score
I have been using the google calendar on my pc synched to my Droid, and it has been working well: an entry to the phone appears on the computer calendar, and vice versa. Suddenly yesterday this stopped working: now an entry on the phone calendarappears on the pc, but entries on the pc don't appear on the phone. The only change I made that I know of was fooling with the color on the pc calendar, but I can't imagine that that did anything. Help?

F-Cubed

Reaction score
I have been using the google calendar on my pc synched to my Droid, and it has been working well: an entry to the phone appears on the computer calendar, and vice versa. Suddenly yesterday this stopped working: now an entry on the phone calendarappears on the pc, but entries on the pc don't appear on the phone. The only change I made that I know of was fooling with the color on the pc calendar, but I can't imagine that that did anything. Help?

I'm having the same problem. How did you fix it?

dmoltz

Reaction score
Calendar synchs one-way

It fixed itself. The synch was delayed for some reason but within a half hour or so it did synch, and the problem hasn't recurred.