good idea

milli

Reaction score
I'm not sure how often people with the capability to do so freqeunt this website but id like to think I have a really good idea for an app a warning for incoming trains you see I live in a relativley small town with two sets of train tracks running parrelell through the middle and I was wondering if there was some way to monititor were the passing and at what time because not only have they made me late to work getting stuck behind them but they have also woke up me and my newborn baby by the passing noise I know gps technology has advanced signifigantley over the years so I was wondering if there could be some sort o warning for the house rattling train that can be heard throughtout my town. Please contact me if an app exists of you decide to run with it. [email protected]

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Not sure if an app exists, but I'm sure you'd be able to check train schedules online?

17redman17

Reaction score
Not sure if an app exists, but I'm sure you'd be able to check train schedules online?

You can check movie times online to yet they still have a Fandango app. Give the guy a break. Good idea

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums