good for enterprise

mike4410

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I use good for my email from exchange. And I was wondering if there is a certain application that can open up voicemail. They are in WAv format. Everytime I try to open up the voicemail from the good server it says the file cannot be opened. Does anyone have any ideas. Oh yeah it would also help if it was a free application

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I use good for my email from exchange. And I was wondering if there is a certain application that can open up voicemail. They are in WAv format. Everytime I try to open up the voicemail from the good server it says the file cannot be opened. Does anyone have any ideas. Oh yeah it would also help if it was a free application

FWIW, I also use Good for my work email. My .wav voicemails download and then open as any other applications do. It prompts me to select an application and then opens up in that application. It could it be a server setting on the Goodlink server side set by your admin. Depending on how hard they have the system locked down it might not allow data to transfer over to the "insecure side", which would mean that unless they have some sort of integrated application within Good, it won't play. I would check with your admin.

OP
M

mike4410

Reaction score
Thank you. The strange thing is it usee to work then we changed something in 5he , phone server. Still a .wav file but it wont play